What's Your Alignment? (Games)

Mat

Re: What's Your Alignment? (Games)

Post  Mat on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 am

I own all three current consoles, and I can confirm that the 360 is the most correct choice. The Wii does have a few things that are worthwhile, and it's pretty cheap, but it's run out of steam now. The PS3 offers basically nothing of importance that you can't also get on the 360. It could be a potent system if they put more effort into online stuff, since PSN has the advantage of being free over Xbox Live, but neither Sony nor any of their third party affiliates seem to care about the online side of things.

On the other hand, the only non-Diablo III game that I have an interest in obtaining right now is Katamari Forever, which is a PS3 exclusive, so there's that.

Artificial Disaster

Re: What's Your Alignment? (Games)

Post  Artificial Disaster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:44 am

I'm pretty split among the 3 consoles. (Never could get into pc) Granted two of them are currently dead (360 got the 3 rings and Wii just won't start) they all bring a certain spice that I occasionally feel the need to play. When I feel like playing massive online shooting fight while yelling at a bunch of n00bs, the 360 is always there for me. When I'm about to punch a hole in the wall, I just grab the Wii and play Punch-Out instead for the same and much cheaper satisfaction. As for the PS3, and my only current console that works, I've been playing Infamous. Its a game that when you look at, it looks like nothing special, but when you play it, it is freakin amazing. So I'm split. (Haha underlying sexual jokes)

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:20 am