BDK T-Shirt Designs?

Katby

BDK T-Shirt Designs?

Post  Katby on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:15 pm

I was thinking on putting up a little store if anyone is interested. The floor is open for you guys to voice your suggestions with what you'd like to see on some apparel and I'll design them!

Cool
    Kerensky

Re: BDK T-Shirt Designs?

Post  Kerensky on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:13 am

I think some of the stuff you've put up in your sketch blog would make good t-shirts, like the one of Lydia and Lucy playing on the 360 for example.
    Could do some designs and then make a poll to see how many people would buy which shirts to see if its financially viable I guess?
    Alexander

Post  Alexander on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 am

I think that's a great idea, a store on the site!
    I myself like basic T-shirt designs like a black or white shirt with the BDK acronym on the front.
    Also have Lydia and Lucy on the front of the shirt having one of thier humoring conversations and the BDK insignia be on the back or front, above the two. Ya know basic designs.
    If you have a black T-shirt made I would like to see the silhouette of BDK, the letters being made of that gel like stuff that's laundry safe. I have a shirt that does that.
    Or the BDK letters be outlined in white, probably be cheaper that way.
    Zalbag

Post  Zalbag on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:53 pm

I would totally buy a BDK t-shirt. Something comical though, probably under the guidance of a panty joke or when Lucy's bisexualness kicked in with the two faces of a male and female. xD oh yus.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:08 am